Sustainability at Aesthetica
Every Contribution Counts.
Sustainability is a key focus at Aesthetica. We recognise our responsibility to reduce our carbon footprint, whilst presenting outstanding film. We have reduced environ- mental impact at every stage of festival planning. Please find out more below.
- ASFF is moving to be a hybrid festival, encouraging positive engagement with film from audiences’ homes, eliminating the requirement for travel and reducing carbon emissions on our part. This extends to all delegates.
- A majority of ASFF’s marketing will take place digitally. Printed and physical assets are all made responsibly, with reuse and repurpose for future events in mind. We recycle as much of our branding as we can each year.
- The festival will be printing a limited run of festival guides, with a digital version available to all audiences online. All printed materials are made with responsibly sourced and FSC certified materials.
- ASFF will be offering audiences the opportunity to purchase a cardboard headset to view 360 films. These are fully reusable and recyclable.
- We have a lanyard return scheme. Please visit the Hub at City Screen to find out more.
Please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org