The pandemic means that now more than ever we need to create safe environments for guests. The festival has undertaken a full risk assessment for Covid-19, and staff will be available for any questions you may have about enjoying a safe festival.
- Attendees will be asked to provide either a Covid-19 pass to prove double vaccination, evidence of a negative lateral flow test, or recent recovery from infection. You will be asked for proof of one of these upon collecting your tickets.
- In line with the UK government guidelines, social distancing has ended, and masks are a personal choice. You may be asked by a specific venue to wear a mask, please abide by the venue’s policies.
- We ask that if you have any Covid symptoms or test positive that you do not attend the festival. Please scan into venues to assist with track and trace. We recommend taking a lateral flow test before attending to ensure that we can prevent the spread.
- Please wash your hands and sanitise regularly, especially at key touch points. In instances of shared equipment, these will be wiped down after each use. We are asking attendees to book seats at certain venues to avoid queues forming.
Keeping You Safe in our VR & Interactive Media Spaces
- In addition to the above, there will be a timed arrival and departure system in place for VR & Interactive experiences. Pre-booking is essential.
- Robust cleaning procedures will be in place across all headsets, peripherals and spaces.
Please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org